Noro Silk Garden Sock
Noro Silk Garden Sock is actually more of a sportweight. It has the lusciously textured long color runs you expect from Noro, along with its very homespun quality. Great for socks (handwashable) but even moreso for garments, shawls, and accessories. Check out on Ravelry here. For solidish version, see Silk Garden Sock Solo. For aran weight versions: Silk Garden Solo and Silk Garden.
- Fiber content: 40% Wool, 25% Silk, 25% nylon, 10% mohair; texture with light twist
- Yardage: 328 yards (300 eters) / 100 grams (3.53 oz)
- Knitting Gauge: 23 - 26 sts = 4 inches on US 4-6, but can also be knit at a tighter gauge on smaller needles
- Crochet Gauge: 16-20 sts = 4" on a US E-G hook (3.5 mm - 4mm)
- Weight: sport/heavy fingering
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
More yarns in the Noro Collection here.
Find NORO books & magazines here.