Mirasol Sulka Big Sumptuous Scarf Kits
Regular price $117.60 Sale price
Sulka is a lovely, silky soft single ply chunk/bulky yarn for warm accessories and garments. This yarn has sadly been discontinued. These kits have 10 or 12 skeins for a big sumptuous scarf.
Recommended (and included) Pattern for 10 skein scarf kits is the Inca basketweave scarf by Jane Ellison included in the Mirasol Sulka pattern booklet (which is included with kit). 550 yards total. Image is of manly person with white-ish scarf.
Recommended (and included) Pattern for 12 skein scarf kits is the Sulka Extra Long Chunky Scarf (a cabled scarf) by Jane Ellison included in the hardback book, Knitting with Peruvian Yarns (which is included with kit). 660 yards total. Image is of femme person with greyish cabled scarf.
- Weight: Chunky/Bulky (7 wpi) ?
- Yardage: 55 yards(50 meters); 50 grams (1.76 ounces) per skein
- Gauge: 16.0 sts = 4 inches on US 10 - 6.0 mm
- Content: 60% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca, 20% Silk; single ply smooth texture
- Care: hand wash; do not bleach; may be dry cleaned; do not tumble dry; cool iron; dry flat
- Put up: comes in hanks; must be wound