Regular price $2.50
Many knitters like to have point protectors to put on the end of their straight, circular, or double-pointed needles in order to keep their project from jumping off. Great preventative measure! Here are several point protector options:
- Clover Jumbo point Protectors (blue): for US 17-19 needles; package includes 1 set (2 stoppers)
- Clover Jumbo Point Protectors (orange): for US 11-15 needles; package includes 2 sets (4 stoppers)
- Clover Large Point Protectors (purple): for US 5-10.5 needles; package includes 2 sets (4 stoppers)
- Clover Small Point Protectors (green): for US 0-7 needles; package includes 2 sets (4 stoppers)
- Clover Point Protectors for Circular Needles (orange/red): for US8-15 needles; 2 pairs (4 stoppers which have 2 holes each; can also be used for doublepoints
- Clover Point Protectors for Circular Needles (green/purple): for US0-8 needles; 2 pairs (4 stoppers which have 2 holes each; can also be used for doublepoints
- Clover Sock Point Protectors: four point protectors that are sock shaped for needle sizes 0 to 10. Comes in a variety of colors. No guarantee what color you will receive.
- Addi To Go Heart-Shaped Needle Holders: Two holders per package (1 small, 1 large). Spring-loaded; for use with straight or circular needles.
- Bear Needle Huggers: 8 (2 each, 4 colors) bears to a package
- Tulip Point Protectors: for turning double points into straight needles or to keep stitches falling off straights. Pink are small; white large; 2 to a package